Land of Hopeless Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Hopeless Wishes

All Writer's and lover's of poetry, Hang out here.And meet other people Just as talented as them.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Meltdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gloomforever

Total Meltdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Meltdown   Total Meltdown Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:14 am

Uh... Its a painting of beauty sentences and words cheers ... written with master style flower ... and I can found strong inspiration of Kelly lyrics in it Very Happy ... like in other your lyrics too dear Sahara... but here I feel it a bit stronger Rolling Eyes Razz ... You name it more beauty than I could expect... *Total meltdown*... I think I like danger Smile ... cos I dont mind to be around such event Razz ... unless... you dont want me to be Embarassed ... Well... in such case i would only keep in touch Razz ... Ok... back to main topic... I guess you know what happen after volcano eruption geek ... New world, new ground, new place for new life... eh... I just want to say... I think it would be much better after all... when our *Volcano* will chill down lol! ... Ok ok.... I am kidding Wink ... Dont bite! Wink Razz
Back to top Go down

Total Meltdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Hopeless Wishes :: What's on your mind?? :: Lyrics-
Jump to: