Land of Hopeless Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Hopeless Wishes

All Writer's and lover's of poetry, Hang out here.And meet other people Just as talented as them.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Applejellie

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!   I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:18 am

Rolling Eyes

well,lately....i have sat back and watched the world pass me by.i have sat there quite silently,and took a deep breath.i let it sink in,you could say.this summer was the best summer of my life,i fell in love and saw my best friend again after soo long of a separation.the guy i loved dumped me and i was completely devastated.you should notice that most of my stuff might and most likely will be about him.you see,i LOVED him.anyway,i'm recovering.so i have noticed alot of other poems by you guys that i can relate to,they compare to how i feel.not only that,but everywhere i look and turn my friends are ALL losing out on their relationships.i have loved,and lost,and so i feel what you guys feel when you get rejected,feel unwanted,and invisible.it's hard to feel so horrible when there ARE happy things in life.problem is,most of us don't know that or just don't care to look for it.i,for one,WANT it.i just wish i could see that i could have everyone around me feel happy too.my best friend is often sad,and i wish to comfort her but i have been away from her for so long we forgot what it was like to be around each other....i don't know anymore....it seems the whole world is completely filled with sadness,and i don't know if i can handle it anymore.

but i know one thing.....PLEASE get happy,you guys...
REALIZE the nature of living is to not be sad.
when i think of a beach and a tree with the wind blowing through it,me being a little girl again running and collecting flowers,i feel happier.
find what makes you think of happy things and SMILE!!!!!! Very Happy
much love.
Back to top Go down
herdarkerside

PostSubject: Re: I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!   I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:26 am

omg..your best friend needs help..seriously..trust me i kno..
she just needs to be loved...
im in the process of obtaining happiness..
just cant hold on to it anymore..
this the longest process ever..
Back to top Go down
Applejellie

PostSubject: Re: I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!   I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:51 pm

i wish i could help you Jem,
i really wish i could.
if only you would just let me IN.
tell me things.....
maybe if you trusted me more i could trust myself better.
i don't know.
i'm trying to obtain happiness too,
but YOU KNOW the only happiness i had has died..
you of all peeps know it.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Re: I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!   I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:40 pm

Very Happy ... You see... I am happy now Razz ... Probably tomorow I will be terribly gloomy like yesterday.... ummm.... Sahara knows something about that Suspect Razz ... but... its just me lol! ... I am like coin that is thrown into air and is spinning... I have at least two sides... I can be happy... but I also can be sad in time of no second... I cant get rid of this... So... better get used to that Rolling Eyes ... Desire... Just be happy you make me happy from time to time Razz Very Happy ... and everything will be fine... I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Applejellie

PostSubject: Re: I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!   I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:46 am

what?!?!
I make YOU happy from time to time???
that's nice!
awww.....
i feel happy too now!!
yay!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Re: I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!   I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:25 am

Very Happy ... and we shall keep up with that girl Razz ... as you want from us all... idk... some people are just mostly sad... but I guess when you make them happy... then they are more satisfied... like such gift from you is more appreciated Very Happy by them Razz
Back to top Go down
Applejellie

PostSubject: Re: I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!   I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:35 am

scratch
hmm....so.
you're saying people depend on me to make them happy when they feel sad.
um.
i hope i get this out there to all of them..
i am myself a VERY sad person as well.
but!
i make the most of it by comforting thoughts.
i FIND things to make me happy.
well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!   I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!!!
Page 1 of 1