Land of Hopeless Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Hopeless Wishes

All Writer's and lover's of poetry, Hang out here.And meet other people Just as talented as them.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Applejellie

aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Empty
PostSubject: aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!   aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:29 am

I love you
heyyy lovies..!
j' m' applle Desire....
so here i go,taking Jemima's invite to this site,and i joined it.
but only because i finally found somewhere to write all the stuff that swims in my brain.
i have alot to say,and i'm thinking on writing most or all of it on here.
i know there are some young'uns on here too,so....i promise to keep it rated PG.
LOL*
kidding.
but i hope you guys like some of it at least.....
i don't expect applause for something you guys think is actually crap,
so let me have the truth,mmkay!
and i will reply on the stuff i like.
much love.
Back to top Go down
herdarkerside

PostSubject: Re: aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!   aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:22 am

man..ppl just keep on talkin bout this chicK
jeMimA.......... can u guys like stop.......
lol....if u guys only knew herarkerside..
spooky!haha...im bored...
Back to top Go down
herdarkerside

PostSubject: Re: aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!   aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:23 am

ohhh...i forgot..
welcome desire!!!!!!!
cant wait to read your stuff..
they always amaze me..
ur freaken talented....
love u!
Back to top Go down
Applejellie

PostSubject: Re: aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!   aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:59 am

albino

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
only you of all people know me as well enough to say that!!
gahh.....
this place is gonna be tore up with my writings...
shouldn't have told me about it.....
HEH HEH...

>.<
Back to top Go down
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Re: aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!   aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:39 pm

Swiming in your brain you say? scratch Very Happy .. Hmmm... Yeah... Your sea is a good place to pull fishing-net and to catch big ones cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
Applejellie

PostSubject: Re: aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!   aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:03 am

Very Happy
hahaha..
really now.
hmm.
i didnt mean literally.
but okay!
thanks....
nice compliments.
what happened to everyone else?
people just read my stuff and post anything of their own anymore.
this is getting soo sad.....
Back to top Go down
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Re: aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!   aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:36 am

So you are desire... hmmm.... me sprite then Razz .... Muhauhahaha Laughing .... I was thinking about it for so long Razz ... Wait... its diffrent way scratch ... more crazy way geek ... You are Desire... I am desire for all the time Rolling Eyes ... sprite is some girl I didnt met... ummm... I think... Sorry... I feel realy dorky now lol! ... I am trying to chill out the idea to get drunken ... but... I think it will end a little bad for me this way or another Neutral ... I know enough to feel a very little better... but... I think only God can cure me from need... ummm... desire to know whole truth about.... something Sad ... I dont believe in miracles anymore No ... I lost faith........ the same as main power of my trust... some dieing parts I still have... but..... idk.... I feel....... like screaming inside...... I always do that........ in many ways.... most of time noone understand me.... but its..... ok..... I.... dont belong.... by the way I am alien ................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!   aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aww.....that lady in green is soo pretty!
Page 1 of 1