Land of Hopeless Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Hopeless Wishes

All Writer's and lover's of poetry, Hang out here.And meet other people Just as talented as them.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heRdaRkeRside

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
herdarkerside

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:28 pm

heY chicKs and duDes this is jeMiMa..
knowN for beIng a loseR..ha..
i do wrIte mOst of thE time since
i was umm..let me see...13..i thinK..
i wrI te from my experience n misTakes..
so..hopefully I wont boreD u peeps
with all my thOughts..
Back to top Go down
repentyourselfaway

repentyourselfaway

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:37 pm

heyy Jemima, u won't bore me, at least i don't think u would. now get posting, i wanna c ur writing! Razz
Back to top Go down
Applejellie

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:11 am

umm.
so write something.
i like reading what's on your chaotic mind.
it's amazing in there,
i've seen it!!
come on,come on.
i know we will all love it!
Back to top Go down
Sahara
Admin
Sahara

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:14 pm

I love you.... Thats all i gotta say Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomusicnolife.forumotion.com
Applejellie

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:39 am

No
you NEVER write ANYTHING!!!
you suck,Jemma.
badly.
WRITE SOMETHING!!
Back to top Go down
herdarkerside

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:20 am

i dont feel like it..
ppl kno bout me too much...
im full of "saddness" tahts all u have to kno...hahahaha..
Back to top Go down
Gloomforever

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:24 pm

Yeah... call them *people* Razz ... call me mister annoying bo(o)b... hehe Very Happy ... Now.. since I know not much about you scratch geek ... make a change and post more bounce rabbit ... Can I buy you by cookie? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sahara
Admin
Sahara

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:55 pm

didn't tise and i give you that name??
BOOOB!

lol
omg
memories lol

me you and kristy and tise and bre and bee used to be in the chat 24/7 ... ud annoy me... kristy wud kcik me outt athe chat cuz i was always picking n be and made her cry and that was soo anoying omg lol wow i miss thoses days heRdaRkeRside 89726
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomusicnolife.forumotion.com
herdarkerside

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:36 am

Sahara wrote:
didn't tise and i give you that name??
BOOOB!

lol
omg
memories lol

me you and kristy and tise and bre and bee used to be in the chat 24/7 ... ud annoy me... kristy wud kcik me outt athe chat cuz i was always picking n be and made her cry and that was soo anoying omg lol wow i miss thoses days heRdaRkeRside 89726

wtf...
Back to top Go down
Gloomforever

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:22 pm

Sorry Jemima that I made Sahara cry here Neutral ... I miss those days too heRdaRkeRside 89726 ... It was like *Desperados team* hehe pirat ... a lot happened in KV chatroom by our cause heRdaRkeRside 769330 ... like we made sure it was never boring jocolor ... but... I dont remember when I was there last time scratch ... Sometimes I think about coming summer afro ... but... we cant turn back yesterday Crying or Very sad ... we can only count on some another occasion for diffrent chance... maybe... with the same people Smile ... or... maybe not Sad ... Some things just moved on Arrow ... Memories stayed forever Smile ... even when they made me feel.... a bit sad from missing it so much heRdaRkeRside 89726
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heRdaRkeRside Empty
PostSubject: Re: heRdaRkeRside   heRdaRkeRside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heRdaRkeRside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Hopeless Wishes :: Welcome to The Land Of Hopeless Wishes :: Introduce yourself!!-
Jump to: