Land of Hopeless Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Hopeless Wishes

All Writer's and lover's of poetry, Hang out here.And meet other people Just as talented as them.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Old Lover.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Applejellie

Dear Old Lover. Empty
PostSubject: Dear Old Lover.   Dear Old Lover. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:52 am

Dear Old Lover.
someday i hope you understand what we went through.i want you to know i'll never feel that way again that i felt with you.you made my life feel complete,you were my everything.now the days go by really slow,and i am sitting here wondering if you even know.do you know what lonely feels like?do you know what it's like to lay wide awake at night and hurt so bad inside you can't even cry?i told you i loved you from the moment i laid eyes on you.i meant that and i always will.forever.i sit here alone,contemplating all the memories.i wonder all the time if you even miss me or think of me.do you even still love me?you said you would always and forever love me until you die.i said that too.but it's hard understanding this is what life is and that i have to go through it alone.i hate feeling sad all the time.i hate knowing she gets to hold you and i don't.i hate knowing you never wanna be with me again.you told me to love other people,but love,i can't do that.i can't give up on my promise to you.i promised you that you'd be my first,my only,and my last.and that last day was the hardest for me.i felt as though you rejected me and used me and never wanted me again.i had to control every emotion in my body and try to not feel.the next day my whole body seared with pain..it wanted to be held but it knew it wasn't gonna feel you again.
in closing,i hope you know i've moved on,but it hurts me so much that i can't have you ever again and you are with someone else.i guess this was a time for learning,and i grew from that.
i had the best days of my life with you.
i love you,forever and always,and have a nice little life for yourself.
oh,and don't get anyone pregnant,ok??
and stay away from the ones who look like somethings nasty about them.
you could die.
ahhahaha.
jk jk. I love you
Back to top Go down
Applejellie

Dear Old Lover. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Old Lover.   Dear Old Lover. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 am

Wink
ahhhh....that dude is LAME.
i hate him now.
and SO is the next two after him...
UGHHHHHHHHH boys are STUPID.
Back to top Go down

Dear Old Lover.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Hopeless Wishes :: Off-Topic :: Randomness-
Jump to: