Land of Hopeless Wishes

All Writer's and lover's of poetry, Hang out here.And meet other people Just as talented as them.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:17 pm

Ok... I am bad in this Embarassed .... I prefer everyone to learn me from all what I do... but if you really want to see how I sweat by trying to show what the... hmmm... dork I am Razz ... then lets make a little survey... Name... Robert... but you can call me Bob... or whatever reliable as more or less constructed from my name or its equivalent in diffrent language cyclops ... You can aslo call me Gloom or Mrok alien ... dont mislead with Mr Ok... oh well... Enough about my name... First of all... I type too much Smile ... soemtimes going far away from topic Wink ... I guess its cos there is never enough time and space for my thoughys... so... believe me... I always try to be brief lol! ... I am Kelloholic so I better dont get you involved more deep in this topic orIi will tell ya story of my life Rolling Eyes ... I tried my strength with poetery Razz ... few of them makes me proud... maybe not perfect... but they means much more for me at least cos of reason I wrote them... I think I lost my main source of inspiration Sad ... so dont count on me that I will get back to write much as I used to do No ... I am more on reading now Smile ... So... lets make windy storm of my words around Razz ... a bit of me for your fun Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejellie

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:48 pm

hi Bob...
look at Bob....Bob is HAPPY....
LOL**
i love that commercial.
soooo...........
do any of us know you besides on here?
how old are you?
oh.....
and i'm Desire,by the way....
not desire,
but DEZZ-UHH-RAY.
nice seeing your posts and comments!!!
thanks for joining the force...
LOL* >.< i'm a dork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sahara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:15 pm

Ive known Robert for about 6 months!! lol
I met him on Kellyville
Hes really Poetic and sweet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nomusicnolife.forumotion.com
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:59 pm

Applejellie wrote:
hi Bob...
look at Bob....Bob is HAPPY....
LOL**
i love that commercial.
soooo...........
do any of us know you besides on here?
how old are you?
oh.....
and i'm Desire,by the way....
not desire,
but DEZZ-UHH-RAY.
nice seeing your posts and comments!!!
thanks for joining the force...
LOL* >.< i'm a dork.

Hello Desire... Funny idea come to my mind to call you Sun Ray... but... umm... i need your accptance in this case... and btw... I thnk me dorky more than you... hehe... I think we should take some contest who is dorkiest ever... Maybe Sahara can organise such competition... like who did something so much dorky that no one else can beat it... hahaha... yeah... it can be funny idea... Thanks for support... I appreciate it very much... and I promiss to give it back too... Very Happy

And yes... Sahara knows me very well... and I think I know a bit about her... like I know she is EMO... but... shhhhh... Dont tell her I know that she is Razz ... and she is still surprising me... ohh I almost forgot... I am 24 years old... Chasing Kelly for about 5 months...If I count well Rolling Eyes ... but she is faster Razz ... I am turtle in his sprint... Very Happy .... Omg... its late... I gtg... My dorky body needs sleep... I cant stay.. but i will come back... and I will do that Smile ... byeee(till fade)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejellie

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:41 am

Shocked
woooowww...
you are 24???
*GASP*
omg.....
that's soo cool.
you can like,buy drinks,and stuff.
and you can PARTYYY!!!
lucky.
too bad.
i'm gonna be 18 in November.
soo....
well that's soo cool.
you know Sahara?!?
seems everyone does EXCEPT me.
yes....contest sound fun!!
let's go at it!!
HAHA.....
you funny guy....
funnnnnnn-yyyyyy.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:31 pm

omg Shocked ... you just reminded me I will be 25 in late November Rolling Eyes ... ugh... quater of century... yeah... time is not a turtle Razz ... hmmm... maybe I should try to catch time and tie him up geek ... nah... I will just tie rope to his leg and will slow him down Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelle The Songwriter

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:49 pm

ROBERT!
I know Robert from Kellyville! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kellybrianneclarkson.forumotion.com
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:54 am

Yup.. Its whole me What a Face ... still opened even when world wants to put me down cheers ... hitting wall of lies by my gifted/cursed voice sound geek ... scratching its surface by every piece of my soul alien ... to so much promisses I owe Sad ... I grab sun ray just feel a bit of warmth Smile ... to give it back to someone straight from my heart I love you lol! ... Welcome around Michelle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloomforever

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:48 am

Where did... everybody go? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...   

Back to top Go down

Hey.... just saying hi and wishing good day...
Page 1 of 1